Loan Market Lending managers are trained specialists who aim to assist you to find the right home loan for your individual situation.
- Discuss your existing situation, your home loan needs and requirements, and obtain all necessary information pertaining to your home loan application.
- Explain the types of home loans available to you from our panel of lenders.
- Based on the information provided by you and utilising specialist Home Loan Software, match your home loan requirements to a selection of home loan products offered by our panel of lenders.
- Provide an overview of your 'Purchase Budget' incorporating the relevant costs associated with your home loan application.
- Provide an in-depth overview of the product you select.
- Complete and package your home loan application and deliver it to the lender's assessment team on your behalf.
- Act as an intermediary between you and and the lender and answer any questions the lender's assessment team may have. We keep you informed of your application's progress right through to settlement.
- Assist with any future home loan requirements, whether you wish to check, change or top-up your loan.
Our Lending Managers are experts at compiling all types of home loan applications. They have the knowledge and expertise required to provide lenders with superior quality home loan applications making your experience less time consuming.
Even better, it's the lender who pays Loan Market a fee for introducing you and neither the lender nor Loan Market charges you any additional fees to utilise our service.
If you want to find out what you are eligible to borrow or to organise a home loan consultation contact your local Lending Manager.